Thursday, June 12, 2008

The beginning of my thoughts...

'The attempt to "KCK"'. The acronym KCK I acquired while at school in Lubbock. No one told it to me or gave me the idea, I was just sitting around trying to think of a unique way to sign off letters, emails, and say goodbye and be encouraging at the same time. This is what came out. It means Keep Christ King. Perhaps that gives you a bit of insight as to what I'm trying to do everyday.

This blog has been created for the sole purpose of communication. Typical right? Yeah, it is. It's a great tool for me to put all of my thoughts in one place and have everyone else go there to see what's happening. Otherwise, I have to send everyone the same thing and sometimes at different times. That becomes very monotonous. So, I hope you are enlightened to some of the things that go through my mind (I assure you, you don't want to spend too much time in my head) and in my life. Enjoy and do respond... I'd love to hear what you think. The next post will be the beginning of my thoughts before I left for Port Elizabeth, South Africa and since I've been here . . . "thus it begins".

No comments: