Sunday, November 1, 2009

Greater things are yet to come, greater things are still to be done...

I promised I would write so here I am.
Albeit this is not the longest entry it´s one so you know. In a footrace up the steps and around to the security gate of the stadium I biffed my knee. You see, Ivanka had cheated and instead of running the full circuit she stopped and went back the same way to try and win. Well, I saw this and sped up. As I approached the end of the median that separated the entrance from the exit in the front lane I thought to myself,

``This will be fine, I always make it.``

Well, I didn´t. My knee is slightly swollen and I can barely put weight on it. All this to say. I´ll write about the past two days tomorrow. Three Acetaminophin PM´s later I feel alright. Is that spelled with an 'e' in the end?

KCK-ILY

It´s magnificent here. HOT, but magnificent. I have met some extraordinary people and had some good laughs. Words will never do it justice. Cheers...

No comments: