Friday, November 18, 2011

Breaking Dawn

Yes, it was my idea to go to the midnight premier of Breaking Dawn Part 1 last night, but it was for the midnight experience not the actual movie. Since I'm entitled to my opinion... it sucked. A vampire marries a human in a romantic, dramatic, over-the-top way and it all goes crazy. Since the baby is an abomination (it would be anyway, since it's Robert Pattinson's) the wolves are in a uproar and the bloodsuckers are thirsty with anticipation as the lil freak comes to life. Wow...can you make it any more cheesy, though? Whoever wrote the script, and please don't comment and tell me because it's best that I don't know who it is, needs some depth, but I fear you couldn't get and deeper in that movie with a backhoe. Shallow, shallow, shallow is the word that comes to mind. Not all of my movies/shows/books are high quality, but I'm extremely disappointed in the masses of people who "love" this series. Got a good laugh, a good chuckle at the wrong places, a plastered passive face for a long time, and pure exhaustion out of it. The important thing is, and this is the real reason I wanted to go last night, that I now have bonded with my housemates. Nothing brings people together like utterly ridiculous entertainment. Thank you....it's all I can muster...thank you...

No comments: