Monday, June 8, 2009

Team Day

Good morning. 9 am brought me to the Nest (Ken and Judy's house) for
breakfast. On the way over I felt so sick I almost threw up in the
car. But, it passed after a few minutes. Still, not a good start to
the day. Breakfast, on the other hand, made the morning so much
brighter. Bacon, eggs, toast with apple butter and marmalaide (believe
I spelled that wrong, my predictive text didn't bring it up), grits,
freshly squeezed orange juice, and filter coffee. An awe-inspiring
right. After we finished eating and discussing the upcoming retreats,
Judy gave me a pill to take away nausea. My plan was to sleep it off
but we're headed to a settlement school to deliver curriculum now.
Then we'll be visiting Addo Elephant Park so the two new team members
can see some African wildlife. A sight that never gets old. This pill
is going to knock me out... Until we finish out journey.

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: