Sunday, September 14, 2008

Apologies.

This is the first of many posts to come. But the main reason I'm writing is to say I'm sorry for not writing more often. So much has happened and I've wanted to tell you all about it. Yet, there seems to be issues with all of the internet. I have to use Sasha's phone as my modem and there's really no excuse but I wanted to say something.

I'M SORRY!

People are beautiful. Which makes you beautiful. I appreciate you and want to hear from you.

Email : icannotfeelmytoes@gmail.com

Keep Christ King.

Die Here het jou lief.
God loves you.

We'll be in touch. On Thursday morning we will be leaving for a three week upcountry trip. My efforts will be poured into driving, reading, personal journaling, and a once every two day blogging habit (at least!). Cheers . . . for now.

No comments: