Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finishing Trinidad.

I never did finish writing about my time in Trinidad. It was spectacular. We spent a lot of time just talking and being around the house, walking down the street to the shops, and me being sick and causing strife in my own mind because of the discomfort. I really do complain too much sometimes.

Saying farewell to Sasha at the airport was difficult. Although I knew that we would get together again in a couple weeks, at the time A COUPLE WEEKS seemed like a very long time. Karim (our friend) drove me to the airport and he showed us some things on the way. He was very compassionate about taking us places and providing us some transport.

I returned to the states with yet another adventure and experience behind me, but never apart from me.

No comments: