Saturday, October 3, 2009

And I'm behind...and sad...

You know how Satan uses feelings of inadequacy to bring us down when things seem to be going well? Of course you do. Being a breathing, walking, thinking, fleshly human yourself you must have felt, at some point in history, a feeling of not having what it takes to do things correctly. All I will say at this time is that those feelings are lies. YES, you may not have what it takes. Where you are lacking God will fill beyond what is needed and that is why we are righteous. Don't worry about tomorrow, DO TODAY!

Anyway, I say all that to say I'll blog soon. Would be dishonest of me to say there hasn't been much to say. What I can say is...my sleep schedule is off, there's a lot to do, Ken and Judy are here tonight, I miss this one girl, feelings on the fritz and wanting to see some old, familiar faces but can't. Beyond that, you'll hear from me. Goodnight.

KCK-ILY

No comments: